Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Drawing The Mouse

Here is a small doodle of a mouse done just before my good pen exploded.  The ink all over the fly was only there because I didn't want it leaking on the carpet.

I also want to thank all those that took advantage of yesterdays Cyber Monday deal.  I spent a good portion of last night packaging up your purchases for shipment. For those that missed it, you can still get any of the prints available on my Buy A Fish Print page at the standard LOW cost.

2 comments:

Michael Agneta said...

Like the mouse, have you done a mouse fly in color? that would be a pretty cool challenge replicating all of that hair.

Unknown said...

Troutragious, check out my Hair Bass Bug post on April 20,2010 It's about as close to a colored mouse as I've done but it might be time for a new rendering of the classic bug.....um.. mouse.