Friday, May 7, 2010

Bass Wabbit Streamer Hooks Up.... Again




Okay, so I've been on a bit of a rabbit streamer kick lately, but seriously, this fly works every time I use it. I had about an hour + the other day so I went and scouted out a few new ponds around the Greenville area. A few had the No Trespassing under penalty of ..bla bla bla.. but then I found a nice open pond full of bream and bass.
In an hour I caught numerous small bass, one after another, and all on the rabbit strips I tied a few days ago. By the way - Bass Love A little Red in Their Diet...I love this fly! The only disapointment was a nice 3-4lb bass that hit the fly twice but wouldnt stay on. Next time its mine.

1 comment:

Bigerrfish said...

Way to go Joel!!! remember with bass........No mercy!!! trout are fun to fight but bass need to be landed now!! Good job on fishing that red and black one with so much confidence.