Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Christmas Fly Dream

 Some of you might be expecting some grand  holiday painting on a day like today but due to time, work, and family commitments that just ain't going to happen.  What I have done is paint this Salmon fly in the colors of the season.  I believe that this little fly might still be able to catch a fish or two as well. 
  I hope all of you have had a good morning of opening gifts, finding batteries, drowning in wrapping paper, and dreaming of a quiet stream while the madness of Christmas ensues around you.  If you haven't had the opportunity to dream that dream yet let me help you out now and consider it my gift to you.  But before I do I just want to thank all of you for a support and kind words over the last year.  Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones.

  Now enjoy the thoughts of a (or an actual) cozy fire
 Start dreaming of a wild stream and all the wild fish you are going to catch with the new gear that you got for the holidays
 And finally grab yourself a beverage of your choosing (fly not included) and enjoy how blessed we all have been over the past year.
Merry Christmas

4 comments:

Brk Trt said...

Merry Christmas

Leigh said...

A blessed year it has been. Merry Christmas!

Midge Man said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas!

Bigerrfish said...

Merry Christmas Joel!