Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Variation of Rick Takahashi's Go2 prince

SOLD
Here is A Variation of Rick Takahashi's Go2 prince and another joint post with the Bigerrfish. I'm loving the translucent bead the reflects the shine of the tail and back wing. I am looking forward to getting this fly from Josh since he has assured me that there is few other flies that hook fish like this Go2 Prince. He original got it from the MidgeMan who I am told got it from renowned tier Rick Takahashi. So giving credit where credit it due, Below is a set of links to all those that contributed to this fly/post:


BIGERRFISH

MIDGEMAN

And Rick Takahashi This is a video of him tying since I was unable to find his site. If any out there knows of his site, or if he owns one, let me know. I have just discovered him for myself-I'm sure some of you are thinking I have been living under a ROCK like a midge, but it is for reasons like this that I started this blog. Never stop learning. Enjoy...

The Go 2 Prince Nymph from Juan Ramirez on Vimeo.

No comments: