Friday, November 18, 2011

The Christmas Deal

Order Your Rare Trout Prints Today!
As a gift to my loyal followers and the many other that stop by on occasion I have decided to offer a special Christmas-Holiday Special.  Okay, you got me, - I also need to raise a little money to support my two hobbies of fly fishing and painting, both of which require frequent purchases.
I have decided to offer these four trout prints, not as individual prints, but as a complete set for the ultra low cost of $65 Total!!!  That's right, That price includes shipping and handling.  If you were to order each print separately then the total cost would be over $100 including shipping. 
   Each 8x10 print comes in it own 11x14 mat and backing board.  All you have to do is take them out of the protective plastic envelope used for shipping and place them in a frame.  Each print will also be individualy signed by yours truly.  They make perfect wall hangers for your man-woman cave, vacation cottage (if you are luck enough to have one), or fly tying station.  They will also make great gifts for the anglers in your life.
I have decide to keep these four prints together because as a group these four fish are threatened by stream degradation, introduction of alien species, and other man made problems.  Hopefully by my little effort to paint these beautiful fish, more people might be enlightened into the threats facing many of our favorite fish.  I think every angler should do their part to protect and educate in oder that future generations might be able to fish for the same species we so enjoy going after.
So How Do You Take Advantage Of This Deal Before The Holidays?  First you need to take a look at the top buttons of this page.  Up there you will see the Christmas Deal button.  Click that and you will be redirected to the Deal page.  Simply follow the instructions and make your order.  This deal is only available through December 31, after that the page will be taken down and the price for each print returns to the standard price.

The Blogger Deal
I have also added a little deal on this post for all the bloggers out there in order to get the word out on this special.  The prize - A free print of your choosing from my buy a print page.  What do you need to do to be entered into this drawing. 

1- Do a post on your blog or web page between now and Dec 20th about this deal - or about this blog.

2- Leave a comment on this post that you would like to be entered into this drawing.  Make sure you add your blog or page link so we can share in this promotion and hopefully drive a little traffic your way.

3-  Check back here Christmas Day to see who the winner of the free print will be.  I will then email you and all you need to do is select a print and wait for it to arrive.  As simple as 123 and a great way to usher in the new year.




12 comments:

Brk Trt said...

Joel,
This a wonderful deal.
Guy's Christmas is close.

Jim Yaussy Albright said...

Great deal. Great way to get these beautiful paintings out there. I'm glad to help spread the word. I'd also be glad to be entered in that drawing! Thanks. http://homewaters-jim.blogspot.com/

TenkaraOnTheFly said...

I agree, great deal! Happy to get the word out. And of course I wouldn't mind get entered into the drawing and add a third piece of your art work on the wall in my man cave. Check out www.tenkaraonthefly.net.

Michael Agneta said...

Joel, you've got an ad on my page now. Let's sell some prints. Troutrageous!

THE RIVER DAMSEL said...

We will put something up tomorrow on the site. This is a wonderful idea for the holidays.

Fly fishing trips to Tasmania said...

This picture is absolutely beautiful! Nice job. Its wonderful deal here nice post thanks

bigwalnutfly said...

Great Deal Joel and your work continues to impress I just posted to my blog, twitter and FB hopefully that will introduce some folks to your great talent. http://bigwalnutfly.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for spreading the word guys. One of you will have a year on the fly print under your tree. For any others wanting to enter this offer just read this post and help spread the word.

Ben said...

Fantastic deal. Did a post to get some traffic heading your way. Merry Christmas and keep the great watercolors coming! interestsrevolving.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Joel,
I just hit on your Christmas deal. I realy like your paintings and looking forword to hang them in my man cave. Merry Christmas!

Ben said...

Joel, I am curious to know who won the print. Ben

Unknown said...

Parker - totally forgot about it with the holidays, family stuff and all the work goings on. I'll get a post out soon. Thanks for the reminder.