Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Tenkara Shirts Are In

I picked up the new Tenkara shirts today and they turned out SWEET!  For those of you that have ordered them already I will be shipping them out early tomorrow.  For those Tenkara anglers that have not ordered your shirt you had better hurry.  I have printed off a few extras but you had better hurry, supplies are limited.  You can order your shirt HERE.
I have added a special feature for these shirts as well.  I thought the front needed a little something so I added a bit of the Japanese Tenkara as well as a little lined trout.  I think it really makes the shirt!
All the extra shirts I ordered are the Hanes preshrunk shirts in the Pebble color.
Order Shirts HERE.

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

really nice job!

TenkaraOnTheFly said...

Can't wait to get mine!

Michael Agneta said...

Excellent! Perhaps our packages will cross paths in the mail!

Sanders said...

Nice...really cool design!