Friday, June 24, 2011

Tenkara Montage

I was messing around today with some Tenkara ideas and came up with this little montage of various Tenkara works.  All the artwork is original but the whole composition is a layering of different elements with a bit of computer manipulations.  The fish and bamboo are just simple watercolor sketches done in black and the flies are simple 3inx3in watercolors manipulated with all the overly bright colors washed out.  This piece is just a one-off piece and is not for sale.  I was just really experimenting with stuff and this came out so I thought I'd share it with you.  I am sure my Tenkara readers might enjoy it.

4 comments:

TenkaraOnTheFly said...

Thanks for sharing, I digg it a lot!

Brk Trt said...

I like it.
It seems to blend in so well.

Mike Sepelak said...

Very nice, Joel. I like it a lot! I like that you are constantly trying new ideas and am not surprised that they usually work.

Blake said...

Im not really into tenkara and i think it rocks, nice joel