Sunday, January 19, 2014

Art Deco Fish Woman


    I could try and explain this weird line drawing but I can't even explain it to myself.  It is simple the product of a little doodling that ended up as a suito Art Deco Fish Woman.  Its way out of the bounds from my normal type of drawing, its a bit more artsy than my typical work, and it is.... simply put - its just odd.
    If I had to guess I would say that my recent bout with a virus has left me a bit stir crazy.  I haven't left the house much and I think I have organized nooks and crannies of this house that have not seen the light of day in quite some time.  
   I don't know what led me to create it but there you have it.
'The Fish Woman'
Line Drawing On Paper

3 comments:

cofisher said...

I know what you mean my stir crazy. I didn't have a fish thought in my head for a couple of weeks. Now I can't think of anything else again. That must be progress. Thanks for the beautiful card and best wishes...you're the king.

Unknown said...

Thanks Howard - hopefully you can get out fishing when the ice breaks and those wonderful spring days start popping off hatches

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

An interesting doodle.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.