Friday, February 8, 2013

Simple Friday Fly

    A whole lot of work this week and no time to think to much about fly fishing and only a little time to work on the 'art' of fly fishing.  I am disappointed that it ruined my plans to go to the NC Fly fishing Show this year but I'll make due.  There are worse things that could happen in life and to quote a saying I have repeating a whole lot lately, "Just Roll With It."
    This little nymph is just a simple doodle as I attempt to 'roll with it'.  Without work I suppose I'd appreciate my time off a whole lot less.  Of course without work we would all get to do a whole lot more fishing....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Work is a blessing it supports your family and you do get a lot of time off:)

Trail The Outdoors said...

Sweet sketch! Work can be a downfall at times, but the reward is the fishing.