Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Klinkhamer & Fly Sale Special

An inked fly colored on the computer.

Here as promised is a special offer for a few past paintings I have decided to sell as a pair at a reduced price.  Both of these original paintings are roughly 5x7 inches and placed in acid free white mats cut to be framed in an 8x10 frame.  They also come with an acid free backing board.  The price I am putting on the pair is $40 plus $6 s&h.  I picked these two paintings to be paired together because of the green backgrounds on both.  I also think that they would look good hanging on the wall together.
If you are interested in this set please send me an email and I will return an email to you with a paypal bill.  Once the payment is received, the item will be shipped.  I will be selling this pair to the first person to send me an email.

Hooked Brown
 
EHC On Green
Keep an eye out in the coming days for more deals on flies for sale.

2 comments:

Troutdawg said...

Great pieces!! I'll put the word out to a few of my fishing pals for these..

Unknown said...

Much Appreciated troutdawg