Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WoodBurning Fly


Here is a wood burning I did yesterday of a fly.  The fly is burned onto the end of a rod case I have working on for a friend and I think It added just the right touch to the end of a great looking case.  It is just about complete and I will be sharing it with you when it is ready, but for now, this is all you get.

I also just got my new business cards in the mail the other day.  I have been sending out so many paintings and prints lately that I thought it was about time to get some cards printed up.  I used my Iron Blue Wingless fly from earlier this year as the work of art and I think it really works. 

4 comments:

Feather Chucker said...

Great wood art. I really like the business cards too.

Brk Trt said...

It truly does add something special to the rod case.

Very nice.

Bill said...

That will definitely add a nice touch to the case! I really like that!

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. I only need to do a bit of sanding, add a leather handle, and varnish it. Labor intensive building it but still enjoyable. I'll post pic of the finished product when its complete.