Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pencil Leaping Trout


Here is a Pencil sketch of a leaping trout going after a fly. Ive been doing a lot of Japanese type stuff in the last few days and this has come out in my sketch. I didn't plan it that way when I sat down for a few minutes to sketch this out but when somethings been in my mind for a few days, it just kind of comes out.
Unfortunately there hasn't been a fishing report lately due to an overworked schedule. Right now I barely have enough time to sketch, but the daily flies still get done.

2 comments:

Feather Chucker said...

I like that, I could see that being someones tattoo.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kev, I'll give anybody full authority to use it as a tattoo. Not a soul I know is going to let me near them with a needle though. Someone else can do that and I'll stick to paper and ink.